We are committed to providing the best customer satisfaction possible. We will gladly refund or replace any defective item and most non-defective items. For your protection be sure your parts are marked properly before you leave our facility with them and you fully understand the following terms and conditions that apply to all transactions. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the order. We will only accept returns with your original invoice information (No Exceptions). Super Auto Dismantler provides a full warranty policy and we are always ready to do whatever it takes to make things right.
Terms and conditions...
1. Warranty is voided if any parts are installed for non-stock applications (off-road, racing, conversions, swaps, Back yard installations, etc.)
2. Warranty is void without the original receipt.
3. A $25.00 service charge will be imposed on returned checks.
Lowest Price Guarantee...
Super Auto Dismantler has a lowest-price guarantee to ensure that every customer gets the best value out of their hard-earned money. This guarantee means that Super Auto Dismantler will match any of our competitors' prices should they have a lower price for the same product.
Requirements for Price-Match Eligibility:
* Part MUST be made by same manufacturer
* Part MUST have same manufacturer part number
* Part MUST be brand-new, in stock, and available to ship
* Part MUST be advertised at the price you want to be matched
* Total cost of price-match MUST include all Shipping Costs and Handling Fees
* While Super Auto Dismantler promises to beat or match competitor prices, we still reserve the right not to match prices
* Super Auto Dismantler will not match prices from any local retail chain such as Napa or Pep Boys. All orders to be price-matched must be placed with a Sales Professional via our toll free number; we do not price match orders placed via the web. We also do not match the price of backordered parts.
No Labor Warranty...
Without any exceptions, Super Auto Dismantler will accept no liability or responsibility for labor costs, towing, or storage charges or any other costs incurred to repair or replace any parts sold by us. In addition, Super Auto Dismantler will accept no liability or responsibility for losses incurred due to the use of parts sold by us.
1. No Refunds/Returns/Exchange on any electrical parts without management approval.
2. No Refunds/Returns/Exchange on any Smog parts without management approval.
3. No Refunds/Returns/Exchange on any tires.
4. No Refunds/Returns/Exchange on any sheet metal, Glass and body cut parts.
5. No Refunds on Deposits and Shipping Charges.
6. No Refunds/Returns/Exchange after 30 days from date of the purchase.
7. All Refunds/Returns/Exchange require the original Invoice and are subject to 25% restocking fee.
8. No cash refunds, In-store Credit or Exchange only.
9. Refunds on merchandise paid by check will be made (15) business days from the original invoice date.
10. Super Auto Dismantler is under no obligation to give Refunds/Returns/Exchange until in possession of the goods in question.
11. If your product has been damaged in shipment, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of your product.
12. All the above terms and conditions apply.
1. All special orders require a minimum of 50% deposit before ordering.
2. Deposits are not refundable on special order items.
3. Special orders are not returnable.
4. Parts and Deposits left over 30 days shall be forfeited.
5. Seller is not responsible for delays in UPS or Freight shipments. Freight delivery is beyond the,
6. Warranty is set by shipper, not by Super Auto Dismantler.
7. All the above terms and conditions apply.
Engines & Transmissions...
1. All engines and transmissions are 90-days warranty from the date of purchase.
2. We do not certify any Mileage on Used Engines or Transmissions.
3. Mileage reading provided at the point of sale is NOT guaranteed.
4. No warranty what so ever, if parts are installed for non-stock application.
5. Water pump, clutch, wiring, thermostat, sensors, hoses, seals, gaskets, freeze plugs, spark plugs & filters, etc. ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
6. (Heads, blocks, cranks, etc.) Guaranteed no cracks – guaranteed remechinable to within manufacturer’s specifications.
7. Valves, springs, studs, pins, gears, nuts, bolts, etc. NOT GUARANTEED.
8. Warranty is voided, if heat tab is melted or missing.
9. All the above terms and conditions apply.
New After Market Parts...
1. Parts that are Installed, Painted, and Modified and/or are missing the original Packaging are NOT
2. Parts being returned must be in their original packaging.
3. Parts must ave original manufacturer information
4. Parts are not used, installed, or disassembled
6. Parts do not having missing parts, hardware or instructions
7. All the above terms and conditions apply.
If you would like to return an item associated with a core return value, please ask your salesman at the time of purchase if a core return is applicable to your purchase. Please note: All fluids must be drained from the core. The core must be securely wrapped in plastic and sealed cores must be returned in the packaging used in the shipment of the order sent to you Your core will be inspected to determine if the core is rebuild-able. Core return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. These are not refundable.
1. No cores accepted for refund after 30-days.
2. All cores must be free of any type of fluids and fully drained.
3. Core purchase refunds. Quote California State Board of Equalization Regulation # 1654 “No Refunds” on sales
4. If cores come in with any fluids in them, there will be $25 deducted from your core refund.
5. All the above terms and conditions apply.
Rebuild-able, Repair-able, Salvaged, and Used Vehicles are sold on an “AS IS” basis with no warranty what so ever. All Sales are FINAL on all Vehicles. No returns. Please make sure you understand what a salvage title is prior to taking a look at the car or consider purchasing it. All Vehicles must be paid in full prior to taking delivery. California Sales tax is to be paid in full to Super Auto Dismantler if you are going to register the vehicle is California. All inspections including Smog, Brake, and Lamp are customer's responsibility. Please arrange for the Vehicle that you purchased to be towed out of our ficility as it is NOT currently registered. No Personal Checks or Credit Cards accepted on Vehicle Purchases.
The warranty does not apply if parts are broken or taken apart by customer, or if motors and or transmissions are not installed by a registered repair facility, except for this limited warranty such used parts is sold “AS IS” with all faults. There are no other express warranties and no implied warranties including the implied warranty and merchantability.
If you have any problems with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by:
Phone: (209) 547-0333
Fax: (209) 547-0150
Or simply come in to the store